Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2017

bench ball

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
I participated in a game called bench ball its a modified game capture of the flag and doge ball we put two benches on each side and we had three balls. Aim of the game was to get four people on the other bench by catching the ball. if the other side members went on get on the bench you can stop them by touching them and if you touch them they have to run back to there side and you can go again

  • engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)

i give myself a merit because i did my best in all the games we played defending and attacking for my team to try win all our games.
  
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation?

well being + Challenge + Friends/Classmates -

  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)

1. well being was good because my heath was good the made my participation to play as best as i can.
2. challenge was good because it was helping me improve my skills to make my participation to go up
3. friends/classmates was bad because this made me mad and effected my participation to go down.

  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I would increase me and my peers to challenge them self's to help them focus on the game because the game got too boring at the 3rd game.





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work, keep it up, maybe next time you could get less mad and involve you team more

    ReplyDelete